Certified Mojo Mentor
Participants will come away with a deep understanding of the platform and will be able to support colleagues in their organisations to understand the 'why?' of mojo and how to best utilise the platform in order to boost productivity, wellbeing and resilience.
What will you get from this?
- Understanding of why organisations need a different relationship between employers and employees in order to either remain or become an employer of choice.
- Knowledge of the current work landscape and how mojo can support in tackling many of the big issues, such as The Great Resignation, Wellbeing and Hybrid Working.
- An overview of the approaches high-performing organisations are utilising to boost Talent Attraction and Retention.
- How to build the business case for investment in the Employee Experience (including investing in mojo).
- Overviews of Employee Experience, Motivation and Employee Engagement.
- An explanation of the nine intrinsic motivators.
- How to obtain the maximum from mojo, including creating action plans to boost productivity and employee satisfaction.
- How to support colleagues in using mojo.
How much does it cost and how long will it take?
This is typically a two-day programme run on consecutive days or a week apart. However, it could be run over one day (if selected exercises are removed – but we don’t recommend this!).
The cost is £1,500 per delegate. We may discount for volume.
When it comes to motivation, not only is it hard to identify exactly WHAT motivates us, but it's tricky to track how our motivations change over time. That's where mojo comes into its own. This easy to use tool quickly shows all of this info on a dashboard - and, even better, it shows it for the whole team. That's useful for an individual, but game-changing for the team leader. I cannot recommend mojo highly enough.