Certified Mojo Champion
Participants will come away with knowledge on how to support their colleagues with some of the mojo basics such as: how to take a map, understanding the nine motivators and how to read the dashboard and team maps.
What will you get from this?
- Understanding of the impact of having a motivated and productive workforce.
- Knowing how to build the business case for investment in the Employee Experience (including investing in mojo).
- Overviews of Employee Experience and Motivation.
- A deep explanation of the nine intrinsic motivators.
- How to support the creation of action plans to boost productivity and employee satisfaction.
- An overview of team maps and how to read them.
- How to support colleagues and managers in using mojo.
How much does it cost and how long will it take?
This is an all-day event, including breaks and lunch.
The cost is £1,000 per delegate. We may discount for volume.
Mojo is a powerful tool with huge strategic value. It uniquely helps individuals, managers and their teams understand, measure and track what motivates them. We’ve seen significant shifts in leadership impact, engagement, wellbeing and productivity from upskilling people around motivation and rolling out the mojo dashboard. Holding everyone to account every three months to check in with their motivations has been a game changer.