Welcome to the sixth edition of EXclusive News, produced by Brand Experiences. This month we have launched our dedicated mojo website and to celebrate this, we are featuring the things you can find on the new site. So, you can discover just why it’s time to switch to mojo. We’re excited to bring you this newsletter and if you find it useful, do share it with your networks.
What is mojo?
Mojo is the employee motivation platform that drives productivity, boosts wellbeing, and builds resilience. It’s a cloud-based platform which builds on the ISO accredited Motivational Maps to identify what is needed at an individual, team and organisational level to develop and maintain a happy and productive workforce.
What's on the website?
- The benefits of switching to mojo
- How to use mojo
- How it can support with organisational success
- Lots of EX thought leadership
- Some EX tools
- Some EX courses
- Our events
Do get in touch if you want to say: 'Goodbye, Human Resource, Hello, Human Being'.
No more carrot and stick
For years, senior leaders have been advocating the carrot and stick approach to productivity. But there is another way, you know - one which will help employees to find their happy and productive place. Watch the video to find out more.
Mojo Team Building events and more
There is loads of support available on the mojo website related to mojo and the broader Employee Experience. See our Services section for more details. One of our events is Mojo Team Building. In these events, your teams will:
- Understand the importance and impact of motivation in the workplace
- Learn the ROI of the Employee Experience
- Take a mojo map to understand employee’s intrinsic motivators and current levels of motivation
- View a team map to understand each other's motivators; and discuss where people complement each other, where they could clash, and any gaps within the team
- Work together to create a better work environment, based around people’s motivators
If you’d like to discuss a Mojo Team Building session for your team, email: email@example.com.
- 26/27 September
- Vienna / Online
- Nicholas Wardle will be speaking about EX at this event which has two days full of inspiring workshops, talks, discussions and side events on digital transformation, digital communications, future of hybrid work, digital equality, social media, corporate culture and leadership.
- 29 September
- Portsmouth Business Expo, Village Hotel, Portsmouth
- Steve Jones will be discussing how to describe, measure, monitor and maximise motivation for yourself, your people, and your business.
- 12 October
- Nicholas Wardle will be leading this masterclass for the Institute of Internal Communication, which is for anyone who wants to understand more about Employee Experience.
- 21-23 November
- Toronto and online
- Nicholas Wardle will be giving the keynote on 'The Employee Lifecycle: Creating Moments That Matter' and then later delivering a workshop on 'Creating a Motivational Employee Experience with a Hybrid Workforce'.
Here’s some recent thought leadership via the Insights page:
How to tackle the digital adoption gap up-front - do you know who at your organisation is up for change and who you should have on your change projects?
How are you proving the Social in ESG? - if you’re serious about ESG, you need to get serious about your Employee Experience
A radical idea to boost employee retention - it costs around 20% of someone's salary to replace them, so acting before they leave is the smart way
These can be accessed via the links below: