EXclusive News - October 2022
Welcome to the latest edition of EXclusive News, produced by Brand Experiences. This month we point to a tool which can help you to decide what to stop doing, start doing, continue doing, and to change; bring news of our range of mojo support courses; provide some fresh thought leadership; and announce some brand new events. We’re EXcited to bring you this newsletter and if you find it useful, do share it with your networks.
When we are testing and reviewing new or existing employee journeys and experiences, it is useful to have a structured retrospective approach to obtaining feedback. The Stop, Start, Continue, Change Template provides that structure. It should be used in conjunction with our Journey Mapping template to create those all-important employee experiences.
- Start — what are we not doing now that would improve the experience
- Stop — what is not working and should be discarded
- Continue — what is working well and should be continued
- Change — what should be continued but tweaked to improve its effectiveness
You can download the entire EXO Toolkit for free via the Brand Experiences website.
To help our mojo clients in getting the best out of the motivation and productivity platform, we're delighted to be able to offer a suite of support via the following courses:
- Certified Mojo Mentor
- Certified Mojo Champion
- Certified Mojo Manager
- Mojo Manager Masterclass
- Quarterly Mojo Analysis
- Team Mojo Accelerator
- Bespoke Mojo Motivation Strategies
Read more about these courses, and other employee experience related ones, via our Services page.
Monetising the Employee Experience
This book, co-written by Mike Sharples and Nicholas Wardle, is a practical guide on how to build the case for investment in EX, how to achieve senior leadership buy-in, and the tools you’ll need to develop a winning culture.
A reviewer said:
"This is both an insightful and educational read. The motivation of an employee is key to any successful business and can be undervalued. This really identifies the benefits to both employer and employee. Mike Sharples and Nicholas Wardle should be saluted for providing knowledge and 'how' investing in an employee can make any business more productive and enjoyable.”
You can purchase your copy here.
- 28 October
- Join Priya Bates and Nicholas Wardle as they discuss employee experience and developing a better relationship between employers and employees.
- 08-09 November
- Congress Centre London, 28 Great Russell St, London
- Nicholas Wardle will be chairing day two of the event, which has many topics related to Employee Experience.
- 10-11 November
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel, London
- Nicholas Wardle will be chatting about building the business case for EX and giving some tips on creating great experiences.
- 17 November
- Join Mike Sharples and Nicholas Wardle as they introduce mojo: the next evolution of how we manage and motivate our people.
- 21-23 November
- Toronto and online
- Nicholas Wardle will be giving the keynote on 'The Employee Lifecycle: Creating Moments That Matter' and then later delivering a workshop on 'Creating a Motivational Employee Experience with a Hybrid Workforce'.
- 01 December
- Nicholas Wardle will give a demo of mojo – the platform which drives productivity, boosts wellbeing, and builds resilience.
Just in case you missed them, here’s some recent thought leadership across our channels:
Are home workers lazy? – does it make an employee so in and of itself?
The 3 Es of Productivity – learn what these are to help drive productivity at your organisation
Ten things which may, unfortunately, be coming to an organisation near you soon – tough choices lie ahead for organisations