- Video is just a medium—businesses still need to work out what videos to make for their target audiences
- Video is about story telling and this requires a different mindset from producing product literature
- There is a perception that video is both complex and expensive
- Understanding where and how should video be deployed for maximum effectiveness
- How should businesses budget for video
- How to measure the return on investment
A well considered video marketing strategy will pay for itself many times over.
Firstly, it will give the business the confidence to commit to video by creating a clear plan of what films to make and when and where to use them.
Engaging with video producers through a longer term plan can reduce production costs by as much as 50 per cent, as footage can be captured for multiple films during each shoot. Each film will have a very specific message, targeted at a specific audience, that in turn will increase its effectiveness and produce better outcomes.
To find out more about what kinds of videos to use and when, download our free e-book or get in touch to discuss how video can work for your business.
Want to understand the return on investment for film?
Download the free e-book.